Opera

Valerian Galeru valerian_ro at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 11:12:35 PST 2003

When i go to www.freebsd.org/ports and search for opera i find opera-7.22.20031103. When i go to ftp.freebsd.org with sysinstall i cant see that package... And then, if www.freebsd.org/ports finds the package, where i can take it from ( it could be downloaded from a web site, but i dont have any, and then i need a FTP adress). The problem is that i didnt find any packages with a simillar name in ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/i386/packages 4-9 , packages 4-8, packages 4 stable. Why could i take it from??? I dont have a web browser....on my FBSD CD i didnt find it:(