Monitoring X.21 lines

Chris Visser chrisv at absol.co.za
Sun Nov 16 23:41:39 PST 2003

Hi,

I recently built a box running FreeBSD 5.1, with a Digi Sync 570 card in
it to connect my X.21 clients.  I've finally got it working, and would
like to know if anybody knows of a package that could be used to monitor
the individual lines.  I've used MRTG with SNMP to monitor some of my
other routers before.  I'd like to know how I might do this or an
alternative solution to monitoring/managing the lines on the box.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

---