Another Newbie Question: C or C++

Gaston Benitez gaston008 at data54.com
Sat Nov 15 17:58:04 PST 2003

first of all, sorry by my English

I am agree with people who says take courseworks, and those who say learn
your self, I did both, but first I had to learn on my own, and that´s really
a very, very hard task to do! ;) and I only recomend it if you are some kind
of Indiana Jones and have time enought to dedicate it . The benefits of self
teaching I found, were the goals. The first time I made a pointer works were
the hapiest day of my life!!! and the first program I made can you imagine!?
:)
Another thing to point to is the fact that someone who learns on his/her
own, has a more accurate knowledge regarding errors mesages, time compiling
messg, and almost any kind of the most strange errors messg that never occur
on the real life !! :)

I really like self teaching, altough every time I can, I take as much
courses as possible.

I learnt many things in that way, the first people who showed me Linux said
three things
That´s the way you get in
That´s the way you get out
That´s the way you get help!
Now I at the same time I´m using Linux, I use FreeBSD too.

By the way... now I´m dedicating time to asm.
That´s really, really hard!!

bye

Gastón

Again... Sorry by my English! :)