Newbie: The C / C++ Issue

Louis LeBlanc leblanc at keyslapper.org
Thu Nov 13 11:54:47 PST 2003

I hate to seem like a jerk, but I get these messages through the list
already, and see no reason to get them in multiple boxes.  Please feel
free to continue this discussion on list, but please take this email
out of the recipients list.  I will join in when I am able.  Granted
that doesn't guarantee I'll agree with everyone, but then it wouldn't
be much of a discussion, would it? :)

Cheers.
Lou
On 11/13/03 11:42 AM, Chris Pressey sat at the `puter and typed:

Louis LeBlanc               leblanc at keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     Ô¿Ô¬

Satellite Safety Tip #14:
  If you see a bright streak in the sky coming at you, duck.