sound question

Petre Bandac petre at kgb.ro
Thu Nov 13 11:11:48 PST 2003

[petre at kgb]$ ps -ax | grep esd
~
80418  ??  Ss     2:56.38 esd -terminate -nobeeps -as 2 -spawnfd 5
84843  p5  S+     0:00.01 egrep esd

so if I kill -9 the esd process, icq will start emitting sounds ?

petre

On Thursday 13 November 2003 21:04 Anno Domini, Cordula's Web wrote using one
of his keyboards:

--
Login: petre          			Name: Petre Bandac
Directory: /home/petre              	Shell: /usr/local/bin/zsh