Installation Hang

Nick P. sundog2000 at excite.com
Tue Nov 11 15:25:59 PST 2003

>You should try to switch to the diagnostic console and find out >what happens just before it hangs (you'll know it has when it's >staying too long on the same line and you can't switch to >another console)
I'll try to look in one of the future times.  I've switched to that console before.  It hangs at varying points so it's not like the same poit of failure each time.  But maybe there will be a an error that is common to each one?  Even though I am using a variety of media and ftp install methods.
Thanks,
Nick