BSDlatino

cesarm at verizon.net cesarm at verizon.net
Mon Nov 10 08:20:59 PST 2003

Hi,

My name is Cesar Morillo, this is to let you know about a channel on the IRC, Undernet (IRC.Undernet.
org), that is a group of friends that are there to talk about *BSD, help users
who doesn't talk english, and we think that is a good idea to help users with
*BSD in Spanish. With this letter we just want to know if you, the FreeBSD
Staff, are intersting in put an announcement telling Latino people, that there
is a channel that they can go and interact in a very warm environment.
The channel is #BSDlatino
We also have the domain "BSDlatino.org"

Thanks.