NFS v2? possible?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Sun Nov 9 21:32:43 PST 2003

On Nov 9, 2003, at 9:56 PM, Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC wrote:

> On Nov 9, 2003, at 9:21 PM, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
>
>> For that sort of problem, I'd check your name resolution first.
>
> I'll check it again, as that was an issue at one time.

It seems to be ok.  I don't know what the problem is, but it seems to
be on the Linux end as I run mountd and portmap with verbose debugging,
as appropriate to each, and mountd immediately returns a "mount
successful" but Liunx take 10 minutes to return from the mount command.

Thanks all for the help.  I'll go find a Linux forum to ask dumb
questions on :-)
Chad