access extended partition

MPAREDES at telmex.com MPAREDES at telmex.com
Fri Nov 7 08:06:29 PST 2003

Hi Jason:

In my /etc/fstab I have

# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass
/dev/ad0s1              /Disco-C        msdos   rw,noauto       0
0
/dev/ad0s3              /Disco-D        msdos   rw,noauto       0
0

When I try to mount I get the next error

[root at daemon] ~> mount /Disco-D
msdos: /dev/ad0s3: Invalid argument

The device exist, which is the invalid argument?

[root at daemon] ~> ll /dev/ad0s3
crw-r-----  2 root  operator  116, 0x00040002 Sep 22 00:46 /dev/ad0s3

-TIA
maps