Extracting individual Files via tar

Martin McCormick martin at dc.cis.okstate.edu
Fri Nov 7 07:36:33 PST 2003

	My thanks to 3 people who pointed out the error of my ways.  I
actually had the positions of the archive and the file I was extracting
reversed as far as what I was thinking should be the correct order.
Then, I thought maybe I didn't need to have the f flag.  Anyway, it
all works fine now.  Many thanks.

Martin McCormick