console to serial on -current

Sabri Berisha sabri at cluecentral.net
Fri Nov 7 01:22:38 PST 2003

Hi all,

First of all my apologies for this utterly stupid question.

I'm trying to get my console at boot time to sio0, but whatever I put in
/boot.config or /boot/loader.conf it simply refuses. It's quite obvious
that I'm doing something wrong, but what? The man pages aren't very
helpful. Does anyone have an idea how I can fix this?

The serial connection itself works, after boot I get a nice serial
console. I just need to have the kernel debugger on a serial console so
I can fix panics from home.

Thanks,

--
Sabri Berisha 			"I route, therefore you are"

"Wij doen niet aan default gateways" - anonymous engineer bij een DSL klant.