Overheating attributed to Freebsd --sysctl variables notavailable--

nw1 network101 at covad.net
Mon Nov 3 19:27:33 PST 2003

Both the board(s) and the processors were RMA'd.
Both boards and all four (4) processors were swapped around between both OS's and the
problem remains using the hardware with the FreeBSD OS.  The latest BIOS is installed.

We also have a newly purchased board (S-2466), the same thing occurs.

Details @ http://69.3.136.141/freebsd/installation/sysctl_variables_missing