AC97 sound support

Jon Mercer jon.mercer at achean.com
Mon Nov 3 12:54:46 PST 2003

Just curious, because I posted a similar problem about AC/97 recently.
What desktop are you using? I am using gnome2 ATMo with no problems. Had
a problem under KDE that I couldn't work around about dsp problems, and
wondered if this was something similar?

Jon Mercer

Wout A. wrote:
> Congratz,
> Have you tried this?
> # kldload snd_driver (This tries all sound drivers..one of them might
> work...)
> If this works, you might want to add the driver to the /boot/loader.conf,
> you can find an example in /boot/defaults/loader.conf .
>
> Good Luck!

|         ___                  ___                               |
|        /   |                |  /                               |
|       / /| |                / /                                |
|      / / | |     _____     / /      ____      ____     ___     |
|     / /__| |    / ___ \   / /__    / __ \    / _  |   |  /__   |
|                         www.achean.com                         |
| Jon Mercer                               jon.mercer at achean.com |
| Mobile                                            07973 256496 |
| Tel.                                              0117 9561211 |
| Fax                                               0117 9565637 |