opie bug or ..?

Michael Sierchio kudzu at tenebras.com
Mon Nov 3 10:20:03 PST 2003

Forgive the top-post -- I have independently verified this,
suggest you open a PR.  This is definitely a bug in opiepasswd.
It is also present in RELENG_4_8.

Regards,  Michael

--

"Well," Brahma said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is no
  wiser, but an intelligent man requires only two thousand five hundred."