ATTRIB PROB

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Sun Nov 2 23:48:42 PST 2003

On Sun, Nov 02, 2003 at 04:53:10PM -0800, DEUS wrote:
> I have a bit of a problem I have crashed my win xp and can only acess it with a boot disk and then mount the ntfs.  But I can't un attrib the +r on the boot.ini and ntkernel file.  And using everything else hangs up the system.  I can't even use the xp restore on cd or ntfsdos write ver.  Do you think it can be un attribed or even deleted with linux?  I need help please respond.

You do realise you're mailing to a FreeBSD list, which is an
inappropriate place for trying to get help on either WinXP or Linux?

AFAIK using FreeBSD can't help you here, except in the extreme case
that you decide to say "Sod Microsoft" and wipe your WinXP and install
a better OS...

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way