problem with mozilla/firebird

Florian Villoing lonely_dwarf at yahoo.fr
Sun Nov 2 14:51:19 PST 2003

I don't know if my problem is he same because Firebird is not freezing,
although sometimes I get unable to write anything in the addressbar.

I've found a solution : open an xterm, write few caracters without
pressing ENTER and then, give the focus back to Firebird. You can then
write an URL.

I'm using Fluxbox but I don't know if this problem is related to the
window manager of the browser.

If anybody has a suggestion...

villoing at longhair:~ $ uname -a
FreeBSD longhair.rezel.enst.fr 5.1-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.1-CURRENT #0: Sun
Nov  2 12:01:18 CET 2003
villoing at longhair.rezel.enst.fr:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

Florian