Just curious, how large is FreeBSD?

Nicolai P Guba nicolai at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 1 08:22:20 PST 2003

Welcome!

> though.  Every time I installed ALL, the installation froze after about 30
minutes.  I tried this about 8 times
> and realized that every time it froze on the exact same place.  I
eventually came to the conclusion that ALL
> could

Ahem, why bother installing ALL esp for the first-time?  I would get a basic
system running first, then adding packages selectively via sysinstall.  I
very much doubt that you would need all the language dependend packages
etc... etc...

Alternatively, try going for the X-User or so pre-defined sets...

Happy Hacking