Doh ! Installed FBSD5.0 and no more dual boot

lukek lukek at meibin.net
Sat May 31 20:47:18 PDT 2003

thanks for that hint. I am in the process of doing precisely that. I figure
I can cp all the files to the samba share and then swipe and reload and
should be able to get all the important stuff back. It is just a matter of
spending my time now to accomplish this.

Appreciated the help on this. Winblows did somehow get broken and even
trying to reinstall winblows did not work it actually came up with the same
problem so I am now just hoping that disk is not trashed.

Thanks
LukeK