Doh ! Installed FBSD5.0 and no more dual boot

lukek lukek at meibin.net
Sat May 31 17:14:41 PDT 2003

thanks for the advice but neither GAG, Grub or FreeBSD bootloaders work for
me it would appear that NTLDR has either been damaged or cannot be found. I
could not get to that installation at all. It is a bit problematic as I
usually only re-install once a year and don't (of course) have a recent
backup that will suffice. I think I will need to install Win2K onto a
different partition and see if I can mount the old Win2K partition to
recover the data before doing the proper full swipe and reload.

Cheers