tab in an input box

Alfonso Romero ibac at prodigy.net.mx
Thu May 29 22:26:46 PDT 2003

There must be an event associated with pressing the tab key. For example, in
Visual Basic you can use the On_keypress event, or something like that (it´s
been a long time since my last program in VB) to detect if the user has
pressed a special key, like tab or insert, and then use it for what you want
to do.

Or maybe you can use Shift+Tab, like when using Shift+Return?