Using squirrelmail with qmail, relaying problem

Mattias Björk tysken at xpress.se
Wed May 28 14:16:39 PDT 2003

Hi

> Not sure if it's a typo, but the file should be rcpthosts (not rcphosts).

Ehmm you are correct i missed a letter there.

> Contents should be hostname.domain-name.TLD and domain-name.TLD
> For example on my box:
> nostromo:[/var/qmail/control] >> cat rcpthosts
> nostromo.brian-jackson.net
> brian-jackson.net
> HTH
> Brian

My rcpthosts looks like this:

dasboot.birch.se
thrawn.birch.se

This is the machine Im sitting on and using as my workstation logning in to
squirrelmail via my LAN.

setiathome.birch.se

This is the squirrelmail/apache/qmail server but the LAN domain + LAN
hostname.

localhost

tysken.un1x.la
webmail.tysken.un1x.la

Those to are the domain/subdomain names for the internet of
setiathome.birch.se

I have set my hostname to tysken.un1x.la instead of setiathome.birch.se but
still get the same error.

But Im thinking that this is not qmail problem that this have something to
do
with courier-imap not allowing it but I can be wrong.

Any who thanks for the reply!

Mvh Mattias Björk