Problems patching kdevelop port

Paul Hamilton paulh at bdug.org.au
Wed May 28 00:49:58 PDT 2003

Hi All,

I am trying to build kdevelop via ports on FreeBSD 4.8
When I try and run 'make', it asks for 'File to patch'
I have tried typing in kdevelop-2.1.5, kdevelop, patch-af (see below).
I thought this was meant to be automatic?

The same happens when I try and build 'gimp' (in that it asks for 'File to
patch).
I am logged in as root.

Sample build run:-
pluto[9:20am]/usr/ports/devel/kdevelop-105# make
===>  Patching for kdevelop-2.1.5
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for kdevelop-2.1.5
File to patch: patch-af
1 out of 1 hunks failed--saving rejects to patch-af.rej
>> Patch patch-af failed to apply cleanly.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/devel/kdevelop.
pluto[9:20am]/usr/ports/devel/kdevelop-106# ls files/
patch-af                patch-af.rej            patch-processesend.pl
patch-af.orig           patch-az