freeBSD 4.8

hetnik wired hetnikofthewired at hotmail.com
Tue May 20 12:55:35 PDT 2003

Hello, i'm going to be making ISOs of the Free BSD 4.8 OS and noticed that
their isn't a disc 3 or 4 on the ftp in the ISO 4.8 image directory. I was
wondering if I can just take the 4.7 disc 3 and 4, make them into ISO and if
they will still be compatible with the 4.8 version? I thought this might
work due to that the 3rd and 4th disc are just 3rd party packages. If this
isn't possible, does one of the FTP have a 4.8 version 3rd and 4th disc?
Thanks for your time, bye

-Hetnik