dual homed host

Robert Puyol puyol at abvent.fr
Mon May 19 17:09:49 PDT 2003

Hi :

I am still trying to set up my dual homed host. This article is a very
good description of what I would like to achieve:

<http://www.freebsddiary.org/ip-address-change.php>  &
<http://www.freebsddiary.org/ip-address-change2.php>

Yet it is not working for me. I would like to share with you my guess :
if my alias was a public IP then the set up could/should work, but as
the alias is a private IP behind NAT abd a firewall, there is another
issue, but which one ?

--
Robert Puyol