Portupgrade Update

E. J. Cerejo ej.cerejo at laposte.net
Sat May 17 22:48:30 PDT 2003

It take a little bit more to upgrade your installed ports than just use
portupgrade!  Most probably you started using portupgrade without doing
pkgdb -F first and portsdb -Uu.  You should uninstall every port that
has double versions installed, uninstall both of them and then follow
the instructions on this site to upgrade and reinstall the ports:
http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2001/11/29/Big_Scary_Daemons.html