Email via web.

Jeremy Gaddis jeremy at gaddis.org
Sat May 17 10:10:56 PDT 2003

Chris P writes:

> Anyone setup a mail client for users to access their email accounts via
> the web?  I know its more of an apache/freebsd question, but mostly lookin
> to see what people have had the best luck with... probably 2 diff ports
> I'm assuming to install and get it up and running.

I'm using SqWebMail here, which pretty much depends on qmail and
friends, IIRC.  There are dozens of other webmail clients that
support POP3 and/or IMAP, though, nice if your web and mail servers
are different physical machines.  I had good experiences with
squirrelmail previously.

j.

 --
Jeremy L. Gaddis   <jeremy at gaddis.org>   <http://www.gaddis.org>