Fw: Logitech Cordless Mouse on FreeBSD 5.0

Zeo Smeijsters FreeBSD at Zaleo.nl
Sat May 17 08:45:47 PDT 2003

Moused still not working for my Cordless Desktop Optical.

I have tired to NOIDPROBE the /dev/psm0 device but it's still the same
problem not working.

By setting /boot/device.hints to :

hint.psm.0.flags="0x100"

I also tired to HOOKRESUME with this same option (0x3100) in the
/boot/device.hints file.

I have rebuilt the kernel with a lager time out for the atkbdc device by
add this :

option KBD_RESETDELAY=500       #Normal 200
option KBD_MAXWAIT=10           #Normal 6

Hope somebody haves any suggestions to help me ? Or is this mouse really
not supported under FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE ? Don't hope/think so.