Sendmail

Simon Barner barner at in.tum.de
Thu May 15 14:36:45 PDT 2003

Hi again,

> Well, I'm not so smart as You think :)
> Where and what should I check? Can You explain step-by-step?

On your client, do the following:
nslookup mail.myserver (or how it's called)
 -> you get the IP adress aa.bb.cc.dd
nslookup aa.bb.cc.dd  (should give you mail.myserver).

Then log into your server and do the same thing for your client machine
(if it does not a static IP, you might be able to figure out its IP
adress by running ifconfig and having a lock at the ppp interface, but
this is just a guess - you will have to provide more information if this
does not help you).

Simon