RedAlert.com firewall block

Jack L. Stone jackstone at sage-one.net
Thu May 15 07:36:53 PDT 2003

A while back, I mentioned that everyday, one of my servers is being queried
multiple times by RedAlert.com, and not by our request. This has been going
on for a couple of months now and after notifying them that they should not
be monitoring our site, it has not stopped. So, it's time to block with the
firewall I suppose.

My question is, since the queries come from 14 RedAlert.com IPs, is there a
way to set up a range of the IPs to block rather than a blocking rule for
each IP...?? I imagine it would take a range for each of the two groups
below: 65.194.51.13X and 65.194.51.15X

These are the usual IPs found in the logs every day:
65.194.51.131
65.194.51.132
65.194.51.133
65.194.51.134