How can I mount a cdrom .bin file?

How Can ThisBe howcanthisbe300 at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 15:56:55 PDT 2003

No luck (I tried that first :])

root:BACKUP# mdconfig -a -t vnode -f BACKUP.CD1.bin -u 0
root:BACKUP# mount_cd9660 /dev/md0 /mnt
mount_cd9660: /dev/md0: Invalid argument
root:BACKUP# mdconfig -l
md0     vnode   269074 KBytes

However, an ISO has no problem...
root:BACKUP# mdconfig -a -t vnode -f images.back1.ISO -u 0
root:BACKUP# mount_cd9660 /dev/md0 /mnt
root:BACKUP#
root:BACKUP# mdconfig -l
md0     vnode   503488 KBytes

>From: Raphaël Marmier <raphael at computer-rental.ch>
>To: "How Can ThisBe" <howcanthisbe300 at hotmail.com>
>CC: questions at freebsd.org
>Subject: Re: How can I mount a cdrom .bin file?
>Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 23:22:35 +0200
>
>Try to mount it as you do with iso, as usually .bin just mean binary.
>
>Raphael
>
>Le mercredi, 14 mai 2003, à 23:17 Europe/Zurich, How Can ThisBe a écrit :

<snip>