[PHP] Re: What program do you use to Create PHP Application?

Tom Smith tom at openadventures.org
Wed May 14 13:35:18 PDT 2003

If you're looking for a program to "write" your code for you then have a
look at Quanta ( http://quanta.kde.org ) or, my preference, Bluefish (
http://bluefish.openoffice.nl ).

Bluefish is also _very_ nice. In fact, it received 5 "golden cows" from
Tucows ;-o .

Bluefish doesn't try to control your code. It simply provides you with a
way to speed up your coding with shortcuts for inserting code and
Projects to manage sites. And it runs on Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS X, and
other OSes (no Winblows, yet, though).