Remote 4.7 => 4.8 upgrade

FreeB freebsd at powernet.net
Wed May 14 09:35:25 PDT 2003

Hello,

I need to do an upgrade on a remote system. I have found several snippets
of information on doing this, but I wanted to ask for any links that
someone may have on more information. The system is intel and has no
special configs(pretty much a fresh install running 4.7). It is mostly a
learning experience, as I see this needing done in the future. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is an install on a system I do
not have physical access to, and will be done via ssh.

TIA
Chris