About my problem

Matthew Seaman m.seaman at infracaninophile.co.uk
Wed May 14 03:58:24 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 14, 2003 at 12:27:39PM +0200, Raphaël Marmier wrote:
> By the way, thanks Matthew for all your contribution to the FreeBSD
> community. Your qmail toaster stuff was very helpfull for building our
> mailserver.

You're welcome, but I think you are confusing me with someone else.
I've never knowingly had anything to do with qmail on any system I've
adminned, and I certainly haven't written up a web site like Matt
Simerson's one at http://matt.simerson.net/computing/mail/toaster/.

Not that I have anything against qmail, you understand.  It's just
never been an issue for me.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

                                                      Savill Way