Korn shell

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at ceid.upatras.gr
Sun May 11 14:21:10 PDT 2003

On 2003-05-11 13:39, "Gerald S. Stoller" <gs_stoller at hotmail.com> wrote:
>      I found a problem/bug in the  Korn shell , and looked at the
> FreeBSD.org  website and couldn't find any specification there of where to
> report a problem/bug in the  Korn shell .  I know there is a website for
> this but I don't know its name.  Can anyone give me this information,
> please?  Also, I suggest that the  FreeBSD.org  website mention the  Korn
> shell  website (so that people know about it) and give its  URL .  (If such
> a website mention is already there, I didn't find it; please make it more
> easily found.)

The ports have a MAINTAINER line in their Makefile that lists the
contact address.  Look in your port's Makefile for more information:

: giorgos at gothmog[21:46]/usr/ports/shells$ grep MAINTAINER *ksh*/Makefile
: ksh93/Makefile:MAINTAINER=      naddy at FreeBSD.org
: pdksh/Makefile:MAINTAINER=      tg at FreeBSD.org
: giorgos at gothmog[21:46]/usr/ports/shells$

- Giorgos