The Complete FreeBSD, Fourth Edition by Greg Lehey

Greg 'groggy' Lehey grog at FreeBSD.org
Sat May 10 19:51:10 PDT 2003

On Thursday,  8 May 2003 at  6:20:24 -0400, Jud wrote:
> On Thu, 8 May 2003 09:38:51 +0200, Frédéric Demians <frederic at demians.org>
> wrote:
>
>>> The Amazon UK website lists a publication date of 13th May.
>>
>> Thanks. I placed my order on US Amazon. I tried on France site (I'm in
>> France), but this book were just not referenced. But I didn't think to
>> take a look at UK version! And it is a mistake since I suppose
>> shipping delay and fees must be lower than from US.
>
> Amazon U.S. gave me a publication/ship date of May 13th-14th when I
> ordered.  Surprised you didn't get a similar notice.

Don't rely on Amazon.  They're not the authority.

The book was printed in the last week of April.  I'm expecting it to
get to the bookshops round about now.  That doesn't say how long it
will take Amazon to handle it, of course.

Greg