[Fwd: Re: Why is port 22 open by default?]

William Fletcher ultraviolet at epweb.co.za
Sat May 10 04:39:19 PDT 2003

Hi,

OpenSSH has had issues with trivial things from what I've seen.
Although, the trojaning incident and OpenBSD's servers running solaris was
a good laugh.

Rather just firewall everything else on the network out of it.
Thats what I do, that way I can still scp and I just keep it up to date.

And if you aren't using IPSec already, you are asking for it ;)

Besides, when was the last bug in OpenSSH? :)