upgrading FBSD box: installing the /stand/sysinstall utility

Vladik Kozin epbox at yandex.ru
Fri May 9 00:31:12 PDT 2003

Hi.
I intend to upgrade my 4.6 FBSD to 4.8 release. In the install.txt they say I
should use the /stand/sysinstall utility of the release I'm going to turn to.
But I couldn't have found any hints on how to switch to this version of
sysinstall. Is the 'libh-...' package the one to be installed? Do I have to
remove the currently installed version of sysinstall before switching to a
newer version of sysinstall.
To be laconic the question is which steps I need to take to run a newer
version of /stand/sysinstall on my system?

Best regards.	 Vladik Kozin