Lahey or Portland Group F90 compilers?

Paul English penglish at hydro.washington.edu
Thu May 8 16:13:20 PDT 2003

Lou,
	That's a fine idea. It looks like the model which I'm trying to
build complete with its rather rotten set of makefiles is fairly dependant
on either using Lahey or Portland group compilers. There are no allowances
for the NAG compilers - which isn't to say that I couldn't get them
working.

I will give them a try, provided the NAG people will give me a free trial
version. I'm not going to pay for it unless I know it will work with this
model since that is pretty much all I need it for.

Paul