AFS Server and Client

Tillman tillman at seekingfire.com
Thu May 8 07:42:08 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 08:41:52PM -0400, Dan Pelleg wrote:
> Tillman <tillman at seekingfire.com> writes:
> >
> > The client side isn't the problem - there's a couple of clients around.
>
> Is there a client that works right now? As noted here arla broke a while
> ago.

Hmmm, I had the perspective of FreeBSD as the file server, with Windows
and Linux as the clients. In that scenario, clients aren't a problem.

I just tried building it now (commenting out the BROKEN in Makefile),
and it is indeed broken. The latest PR involving arla appears to be
ports/43484 ... and it doesn't seem to be related.

-T

--
Never appeal to a man's "better nature." He may not have one. Invoking
his self-interest gives you more leverage.