bind

Daniel Bye dan at slightlystrange.org
Wed May 7 05:56:47 PDT 2003

On Wed, May 07, 2003 at 12:19:32PM +0000, Tiago Andre wrote:
> Hi there...
>

> I have a kind of a problem...
> I have bind installed in my freebsd4.7 server.
> I dont know how i installed the named 8.8 as my dns server, how can i say
> to the system to use bind insted?

named is the daemon component of the BIND package.  It is installed as part
of the base system.  If you run named, you are using BIND.

Dan

--
Daniel Bye

PGP Key fingerprint: 3D73 AF47 D448 C5CA 88B4 0DCF 849C 1C33 3C48 2CDC
                                                                     _
                                              ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
                                         - against HTML, vCards and  X
                                - proprietary attachments in e-mail / \