Kernel panic: clist reservation botch?

William Fletcher ultraviolet at epweb.co.za
Tue May 6 23:33:05 PDT 2003

Hi,

FreeBSD tulip.epweb.co.za 4.8-STABLE FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE #0: Sat May  3 21:25:58 SAST 2003

It seems to be a soundcard issue. I've added dumpdev stuff to my rc.conf.

The machine doesn't crash when I'm not playing mp3s.
And, the machine doesn't crash unless I'm playing mp3s and doing alot
with the network.

I've not had this problem with any of my other machines.

Thanks in advance.

--
William Fletcher
Epweb's clown.