FW: 2 PS/2 keyboards == trouble

stan stanb at awod.com
Tue May 6 14:43:12 PDT 2003

Can anyone give me a clue on this. I've been using FreeBSD for years on my
laptop, but this ones a show stoper, and I really don't want to have to
resort to installing Linux because of this oen stupid problem.

Would more details help?

Ive got a new laptop I'm setting up FreeBSD STABLE on.

The one I'm replacing has both a built in keyboard, and an external PS/2
keyboard pluged inot a port replicator, and it works like a charm. I will
admit that machine has not been updated in several months.

On the new machine when I try this, I get an error message, and _neither_
kyboard works.

How can I fix this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin