X Window problem

CARTER Anthony a.carter at cordis.lu
Tue May 6 05:45:44 PDT 2003

Ah, I've had that before....the getty stuff...

ok, post your entry from /etc/ttys for /dev/ttyv8

should be something like:

ttyv8   "/usr/local/bin/kdm -nodaemon"  xterm   on  secure

verify that you don't have 2 entries...Now, while you do that I'll rack my
brain to remember what I did to stop that...

Anthony