ryallsd at datasphereweb.com
Sun May 4 11:59:15 PDT 2003
Previously I was able to get an IP, but for some reason I wasn't getting
so I added the parameter and it worked. If the parameter is in fact
then it was a coincidence that their end started working right after I
line. I took it out (but haven't rebooted) just to check.
My firewall is open. I run very few services available to public and
run are secured with tcp rules (qmail) and hosts.allow (ssh, etc).
Sorry, forgot natd. I modified rc.conf to this:
natd_flags="-dynamic -f /etc/natd.conf" and restarted the process.
Perhaps that will help with part of it.
<port redirects removed>
Thanks to all for the corrections thus far.
More information about the freebsd-questions