apache / mod_ssl / mod_php4

ODHIAMBO Washington wash at wananchi.com
Sat May 3 01:52:38 PDT 2003

* Jim Pazarena <paz at qcislands.net> [20030502 23:37]: wrote:
> Is there any advantage to installing apache+mod_ssl from the ports?
>
> Can I simply use the packages installation and select
>  apache+mod_ssl 1.3.27 + 2.8.12
>
> and then select
>  mod_php4          ??
>
> is there any documentation describing how to do this reliably & effectively ?

Try this:

See if this might help.. I used it instead of the ports
and in both cases things work fine for me.
You can use any of the scripts as you like.

https://beastie.wananchi.com/~wash/Apache/

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington   <wash at wananchi.com>  "The box said 'Requires
Wananchi Online Ltd.  www.wananchi.com      Windows 95, NT, or better,'

Distress, n.:
	A disease incurred by exposure to the prosperity of a friend.