time settings in apache

Marcello Azambuja mazambuja at superig.com.br
Fri May 2 14:58:54 PDT 2003

What timezone is your FreeBSD using? Most likely its using GMT timezone.
If its using GMT timezone and you set the clock to local time its wrong.
Check what timezone you're using using the date command:

$ date
Fri May  2 21:56:26 GMT 2003

If you see something like this you're using GMT, you can change it
copying whatever is your timezone from /usr/share/zoneinfo to
/etc/localtime.

Notice that when overwritting /etc/localtime your systems' time is
probably gonna change too.

You can also change set up timezone stuff using /stand/sysinstall utility.

Regards,

--
Marcello Azambuja