Bind9

Tiago Andre tiagoandre at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 09:05:11 PST 2003

   Hello there,

   iam not shure this is the place, but i have a problem

   I have a freebsd 4.7 Pc where i want to install the blind

   i already make the download of bind-9.2.2.tar.gz

   to a new directory

   and make: gunzip < bind-9.2.2.tar.gz | tar xvf -

   and make  (in the some directory)

   ./Configure
   make

    After it finish the install,it seems that nothing append!!?? (I try
   the comand i.e. rndc but it not found)

   Does blind is installed?? Is there a specific directory to install
   bind9?
   I thank you, for you time
   Tiago Camilo

   MSN Messenger: converse com os seus amigos online. [1]Instale grátis.
   Clique aqui.