Bind 9

Markie markie at notwentytwo.freeserve.co.uk
Sun Mar 30 08:29:24 PST 2003

You can also overwrite the base bind by defining PORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9
like so...

cd /usr/ports/net/bind9
make -DPORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9
make install
make clean

or using portinstall or portupgrade

portinstall -m '-DPORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9' bind9
portupgrade -m '-DPORT_REPLACES_BASE_BIND9' bind9

should do it (I think :))
There are similar defines for OpenSSH and OpenSSL too,
OPENSSL_OVERWRITE_BASE and OPENSSH_OVERWRITE_BASE :)

Markie