cvsupit broken (Re: Link??)

Jordan K Hubbard jkh at queasyweasel.com
Fri Mar 28 19:07:50 PST 2003

The maintainer is on vacation in Maui and will fix it just as soon as
he returns.  He has only sporadic email connectivity and very slow
connectivity at that, too slow to actually do any "work" (nor would his
girlfriend look kindly on that during a vacation :).

On Friday, March 28, 2003, at 02:59 PM, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 05:45:15PM -0500, taxman wrote:
>> On Friday 28 March 2003 05:22 am, Eqab Almutairi wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> seems this link dosnt work anymore right?
>>>
>>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/packages/All/cvsupit-3.1.tgz
>>>
>>> at
>>> http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/current-
>>> stable.ht