FREEBSD FOR SIERRA LEONE

John Johnson schoolnet_sierraleone at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Mar 28 07:53:51 PST 2003

hello,

I am about to install FreeBSD in a Pentium II to setup a Mail Server for the Sierra Leone Association of NGO (SLANGO). SLANGO-Net is going to take off, but I am scared crazy about using FreeBSD without having a source of asking questions.

I used FreeBSD in Liberia, but right now I don't have a source of getting the software. Please can someone help me with a set?

I teach at the University of Sierra Leone and I intend to teach OpenSource starting with FreeBSD but I want to be strong in it before opening my mouth about it.

Cheers

John Johnson

National Coordinator

SchoolNet Sierra Leone